- Agreement between User and ACRO This is a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between the American College of Radiation Oncology, Inc., a non-profit corporation (“ACRO”) and you, the user (“you”). By using ACRO’s website, you confirm acceptance of and agree to be bound by this Agreement. ACRO reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the site is offered. The user is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the website constitutes acceptance of any modifications.
- Usage As a condition of Your use, you warrant to ACRO that You will not use the ACRO website for any unlawful purpose or in any manner prohibited by this Agreeement’s terms, conditions, and notices.ACRO’s Members only site may contain chat areas, forums, news groups, bulletin board services and other services that permit You to communicate with other Members of ACRO. You agree to use these ACRO web services only to post, send and receive messages and materials that are appropriate and related to the facility or service.
ACRO has no obligation to screen or monitor any chat areas, forums, news groups or other services; however, ACRO reserves the right to review information or materials posted to any part of the website and to remove any such information or materials in its sole discretion. ACRO reserves the right, at all times, in its entirety, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any information or materials from the website, regardless of whether said material violates the Agreement or not.
ACRO does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any of the web services offered (forums, chat rooms, newsgroups), and ACRO specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these services.
- Third Party Web Sites ACRO’s Web Site may contain links to other web sites. These web sites are not under the control of ACRO, and ACRO is not responsible for the contents of any of these sites. The inclusion of these links is meant for convenience only and does not imply endorsement by ACRO, nor any association/relationship with the operators.
- Professional Advice The information and materials available through the ACRO web site, including without limitation the ACRO forums, chat rooms, bulletins, etc.., is for information and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for the professional judgement of the health care professional in diagnosing and treating patients. Your reliance upon information and materials obtained by you at or through the ACRO website is solely at your own risk.
- Termination ACRO reserves the right to terminate Your access to any or all of the ACRO web site at any time, at our sole discretion.
- Disclaimers, Exclusion of damages, and Limitation of Liability All information, services, products included in or available through the website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. ACRO may make changes or improvements to the site at any time. ACRO makes no representations about the site, including, but not limited to, availability, accuracy of information, software, services, and graphics. ACRO provides all these things “as is” without warranty of any kind. Your sole remedy if you are unhappy with any portion of the website is to discontinue using the site.ACRO, in no event, under any circumstances whatsoever shall be liable for any direct, indirect, compensatory, punitive, incidental, special or any damages whatsoever. Examples include, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the web site. Again, ACRO is not liable in any fashion. Also in particular, in no event shall ACRO be held liable for any direct, indirect, compensatory, punitive, incidental, special or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the information provided on ACRO’s web site.
- Indemnity You agree to indemnify ACRO from and against any and all liabilities, expenses and damages arising out of claims based upon your use of ACRO’s we site, including without limitation any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other members and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
- Agreement in Whole You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between You and ACRO as a result of this Agreement or use of ACRO’s web site, and it supersedes all other communications and proposals, past or present.