ACRO allows 4th Year medical students interested in radiation oncology join the College at no cost. This opens all of ACRO’s benefits to you as a member of the society for radiation oncologists in the US. Membership includes:
- Mentoring through the ACRO’s Mentorship Program
- Educational webinars throughout the year, including lectures geared to medical students
- Slides and lecture audios from the last several ACRO Annual Meetings & Webinars
- Online access to the Journal of Radiation Oncology (JRO)
- Opportunities for travel grants to attend the ACRO Annual Meeting
- And more.
If you are interested in being an ACRO member, click here to fill out an online member application.
If you have any questions, please contact the ACRO office at 206-956-3650 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time M-F.
If you are interested in being connected with an ACRO Mentor, fill out our application form:
Check out our webinar on applying for a residency program:
Check out our latest medical student video on excelling at your away rotation in radiation oncology: