ACRO allows 4th Year medical students interested in radiation oncology join the College at no cost. This opens all of ACRO’s benefits to you as a member of the society for radiation oncologists in the US. Membership includes:
- Mentoring through the ACRO Medical Student Mentorship Program
- Educational webinars throughout the year, including lectures geared to medical students
- Slides and lecture audios from the last several ACRO Annual Meetings & Webinars
- Online access to the Journal of Radiation Oncology (JRO)
- Opportunities for travel grants to the ACRO Annual Meeting
- And more.
If you are interested in being an ACRO member, fill out our form below:
Turn the form into us by faxing it to (301) 656-0989 or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in being connected with an ACRO Mentor, fill out our application form:
Check out our webinar on applying for a residency program: