The ACRO Resident Committee aims to provide:
- Access to international rotations and funding support through the Global Radiation Oncology Workforce (GROW) scholarship, as well as partnership with Radiating Hope.
- Awareness of available educational resources, review course opportunities, etc.
- Informational webinars from leaders in the field regarding issues pertinent to residents.
- Career mentorship and assistance with the job search by partnering residents with practicing radiation oncologists in academic and private practice at national meetings.
- Resident-specific symposium at the ACRO Annual Meeting which serves as a more intimate meeting specific to radiation oncology.
- A welcoming environment to encourage residents to share ideas and engage in activities outside their own institution, even on a national level. Please don’t hesitate to contact any of the members of the committee!