ACRO Members: The May issue of the Radiation Oncology Policy Update is now available. Some of the topics in this issue include:
- ACRO joins coalition of stakeholders urging lawmakers to support provider stability
- President Biden releases FY 2022 budget proposals
- President Biden signs sequester suspension bill into law
- Broad coalition challenges CMS Medicare prior authorization growth
- CMS issues new guidance enforcing price transparency rule
- Study finds telehealth increases downstream care
Just log in to your member account from the Advocacy tab to view the full update.