As an ACRO member, you want to stay informed on the government and public policy activities that affect you and the practice of radiation oncology. Understanding what is happening at the federal policy level, keeps you up-to-date on the developments that impact cancer care. ACRO has made it easy for your to keep current on the important issues and the challenges ahead.
- Billing & Coding
- Payment System Information
- Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI)
- Summation of the Hospital Outpatient Proposed Rule 2010 (8/7/2009)
- Summation of the Proposed 2010 Changes to Payment Polices and Rates Under Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (8/7/2009)
- Request for Action! The 2010 proposed medicare physician fee schedule is out and it has dramatic impacts for radiation oncology. See how ACRO can help get your voice heard on this topic in the latest ACRO Alert.Submit comment letters to CMS by August 31 and to respond to a brief and easy survey athttp://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/E64171355429FCD4/