New this year!
Special program for radiation oncology practice administrators:
ACRO-SEAL – Sharing Excellence Among Leaders
Radiation Oncology Practice Leaders: Join your colleagues in sunny Fort Lauderdale this February for our newest component of the ACRO Annual Meeting.
This will be a highly interactive and engaging 2.5 day symposium that addresses key topics in radiation oncology management and administration.
Wednesday, February 26, 2020:
Coding & Reimbursement Seminar featuring RevenueCycle’s Ron DiGiaimo from 2 -5 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 27 and Friday, Feb. 28
Two full days of administrator-specific programming.
Topics to include:
- Enhancing the Patient Experience
- Operations and Staffing
- Standardized Communications with Department Huddles
- Team Building
- Practice Building
- Building Referral Base, Marketing, Role for Physician Liaisons
- Total Revenue Cycle, Insurance Authorization, Additional discussion of APM/EOCPM
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Error Reporting and How to React When Variance Occur
- ACRO Accreditation – An Educational Experience
- Technology Assessment/Implementation
- Staff Well-being
- Career Ladder Programs for Staff
- Business and Economics of Radiation Oncology
Conference Steering Committee
Christine Bloom – Fox Chase (Philadelphia, PA)
Mary Kate Cellmer – St. Luke’s Health System (Bethlehem, PA)
Tracy Gabor – 21st Century Oncology
Audrey Hyde – ACRO Accreditation
Molly Patt – Cleveland Clinic
Michelle Rosato – Advent Health (Central Florida)
Jim Sinicki (Chair) – UPMC Hillman Cancer Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
Register soon for the deepest discounted pricing and be sure to book your hotel room. Use the links at the top of this page to register and get hotel information including a link to reservations.
Pricing for ACRO Associate Members*: Regular: $350, Late (on-site): $450
Pricing for non- members: Regular: $450, Late (on-site): $550
*To receive member pricing, be sure you are a current ACRO Associate Member prior to registering for the symposium. Visit the membership page of the website for details.