The Radiation Oncology Summit: ACRO 2020
February 27-29, 2020
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The deadline has now passed for submission of abstracts for the 2020 meeting. The submitters were notified in early December and need to confirm their intention to participate in the meeting by emailing email@example.com no later than December 16th.
Additional information for submitters who have been notified of their abstract’s acceptance:
- Five of the abstracts will be presented orally on Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020 at 4:25 p.m.
- Five of the abstracts will be presented orally on Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020 at 10:45 a.m.
- Update as of 12-9-19: Oral abstract presenters are not required to also present their material as a poster. But they have the option to do so. Please let the ACRO office know if you will be presenting a poster so we can make sure we have sufficient space.
- The remaining accepted abstracts will be presented as posters. Posters will be on display on Saturday, February 29th. Click on the link below for poster guidelines.
- Some of those posters will be highlighted during facilitated poster walks during the lunch hour on Saturday the 29th. Those posters have not yet been selected. Right now the status of all accepted submissions which are not going to be presented orally are marked simply as “accepted for poster.” The status of submissions which will be featured during one of the poster walks will be updated in the Oxford Abstract system and the presenters will be notified in the near future.
- Those presenting orally will need to submit a CME disclosure form. The ACRO office has sent those forms out to the accepted oral presenters. Those forms need to be filled out, signed and returned to the ACRO office by December 16.
- The presenter for each abstract must be registered for the conference no later than January 3, 2020. Reminder: to receive the lowest conference registration rate, you must be a current member of ACRO. For residents, there are no dues. But please be sure that you are an ACRO member prior to registering for the annual meeting or you will be charged the full non-member registration fee.
- If you are not registered for the meeting by January 3rd, your abstract will be removed from the Proceedings of The Radiation Oncology Summit: ACRO 2020.
- Be sure to book your room in the discounted room block at the conference hotel as soon as possible as the number of rooms is limited and is only available until 30 days before the conference or until all rooms have been booked. A link to reserve a room in the room block is found on this page.
- If you have further questions, please contact the ACRO office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click this link to log in to the Oxford Abstract system if you need to update your profile. The system is now closed for new submissions for the 2020 Annual Meeting.
Click here to view abstract submission guidelines and instructions (updated 8-12-19) .
The Abstract Review Committee conducted a webinar on 9-26-19 featuring their tips for crafting a successful abstract. Click here to watch the presentation.
The Radiation Oncology Summit: ACRO 2020 is the meeting for your specialty, where you can learn the latest research in the field while networking with its brightest minds. The program includes the Dr. Luther Brady Lecture, a Resident Symposium and Workshop, and a session on the business and advocacy for radiation oncology. There’s something for everyone in a relaxed and friendly environment, a welcome departure from most radiation oncology meetings!