ACRO Annual Meeting
The Radiation Oncology Summit
2021 VIRTUAL | February 24 – 27
Stream all sessions you missed from the 2021 Radiation Oncology Summit. 14 SAM and 18 CME credits included in low registration fee.
Our ACRO 2021 Virtual Conference delivered four days of powerful keynotes and engaging sessions as well as critical continuing education credits at the field’s premier annual meeting this past February.
ACRO 2021 delivered exceptional content and relevant insights from world-renowned speakers and top radiation oncologists in the field. Some of the content covered includes:
- Keynotes from Dr. Susan Bailey, AMA President and Dr. David Barbe, WMA President
- Luther Brady Lecture: BEAM ON! Shedding Light on Social Justice, Race Relations, & Healthcare Disparities
- Radiation Oncology Coding and Regulatory Updates, What You Need to Know for 2021, with Ron DiGiaimo, CEO, and Teri Bedard, Executive Director, Client & Corporate Resources, Revenue Cycle Coding Strategies
- 14 hours of plenary sessions devoted to disease sites with live Q & A
- Awards and Special Recognition Ceremony – includes 2021 Gold Medal Award
Register and watch ALL of these great sessions by clicking here. ACRO members receive a substantial discount.
Note: if you participated in the ACRO 2021 conference, but were not able to view all sessions or claim your SAM and CME credits, you can log in to ACRO 2021 meeting website to finish the conference & print your certificates.
Questions: Contact the ACRO office at email@example.com.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 SPONSORS