The American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO) has many opportunities for its members to volunteer for the organization. Our members can:
- Help grow the College in the Membership Committee.
- Protect the interests of radiation oncologists in the Government Relations & Economics Committee.
- Join the New Practitioner Committee to make sure your needs are being met as a junior attending.
- Work with the Resident Committee to offer informative webinars, scholarships and research grants, and develop the resident-specific program at ACRO’s annual meeting.
- Become an ACRO Mentor to residents going through training.
- Conduct peer review of your fellow radiation oncologists’s by becoming a chart reviewer in ACRO’s Accreditation program.
- And much more.
If you are interested in volunteering for the College and developing your career, fill out the form below.