Low Dose Rate (LDR) Brachytherapy – Register Today!
Thursday, September 6, 5:30 PT (8:30ET)
Dr. Mack Roach (Radiation Oncology) and Dr. Katsuto Shinohara (Urology)
Are you interested in Prostate brachytherapy? Don’t get much LDR brachytherapy exposure? If so, you are in luck! On Sept 6, 2018 at 5:30pm PST, the ACRO resident committee will be hosting a special webinar session on low dose rate (LDR) brachytherapy led by Dr. Mack Roach (Radiation Oncology) and Dr. Katsuto Shinohara (Urology) from the University of California San Francisco.
Drs. Roach and Shinohara will share their extensive experience in treating prostate cancer patients with LDR brachytherapy during this one-hour session. Specific topics will include:
1. History and practice patterns
2. Indication and Candidate Selection
3. Patient evaluation, Contraindications and Treatment Planning
4. Acute and long term complications
5. Review and discussion of landmark studies and patient outcomes
Register for this complimentary webinar!
The American College of Radiation Oncology is the essential, professional society for success in the day-to-day practice of radiation oncology