- Earning up to 9 SA-CMEs
- Access to our interactive contouring session
- Three days of top notch presenters in a resort destination
- Time to catch-up with colleagues and make new connections
The deadline for submission is November 15, 2017
The American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO) Resident Committee is acutely aware of the benefit that monetary support for small projects can provide. Given that educational projects can be particularly hard to fund through standard research mechanisms, the Resident Committee provides two educational grants annually to fund small but worthwhile projects.
Find out more by visiting the Resident section of our website!
Register now to save on the symposium created and designed for physicians and physicists currently practicing proton therapy, or thinking about it, by the top experts in the field.
Physicians and Physicists currently practicing, or thinking about practicing, can attend valuable educational sessions such as:
- Conventional and Evolving Indications of Proton Therapy for CNS and Skull-Base Tumors – Minesh Mehta
- Establishing Evidence-based Indications for Proton Therapy – Soren Bentzen
- Benefits of and Data for Proton Therapy for Thoracic Malignancies – Charles Simone