The Residents’ Committee leadership for 2019-21 has been selected. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact the ACRO office and the staff can put you in touch with the appropriate Resident Committee members.
The ACRO Resident page is dedicated to expanding resources for radiation oncology residents. It functions as a gateway to the ACRO resident activities and help bring together online resources for radiation oncology residents.
The ACRO Resident Committee aims to provide:
- Access to international rotations and funding support through the Global Radiation Oncology Workforce (GROW) scholarship, as well as partnership with Radiating Hope.
- Awareness of available educational resources, review course opportunities, etc.
- Informational webinars from leaders in the field regarding issues pertinent to residents.
- Career mentorship and assistance with the job search by partnering residents with practicing radiation oncologists in academic and private practice at national meetings.
- Resident-specific symposium at the ACRO Annual Meeting which serves as a more intimate meeting specific to radiation oncology.
- A welcoming environment to encourage residents to share ideas and engage in activities outside their own institution, even on a national level. Please don’t hesitate to contact any of the members of the committee!