Within the first eight years post-residency, you face unique challenges during your transition as a junior attending. The ACRO New Practitioner Committee is here to equip you with the information, guidance, and mentor-ship you need to help make this transition a successful one.
- Opportunity to apply for ACRO Seed grants for new practitioners’ research projects. To download information and application form, Click here. Note: deadline to apply has been extended to October 31, 2019.
- Complimentary registration to participate in the ACRO business basics webinar lecture series designed to enhance your understanding of billing and coding compliance issues as it relates to your current practice
- Free participation at the annual new practitioner forum designed to give you one on one time with experts in the academic and private practice setting to answer your questions about successful practice building
- Several didactics at the annual meeting to foster your professional development
- Opportunity to serve in leadership roles within ACRO, including serving on our existing new practitioner committee or many other committees within ACRO
- Opportunity to be designated as a AMA young physician representative opportunity to maintain your board certification status by participating in CME and SAMs.
- New Practitioner dues update as of October 2019:
The ACRO Board of Chancellors recently approved a change to the New Practitioner dues rates:
First two years out of training: ACRO dues are just $100 for the two years.
3rd and 4th years out of training: $325 per year.If you have questions about paying your dues or your membership account, please contact the ACRO office: 206-956-3650 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org