New this year!
Special program for radiation oncology practice administrators:
ACRO-SEAL – Sharing Excellence Among Leaders
Radiation Oncology Practice Leaders: Join your colleagues in sunny Fort Lauderdale this February for our newest component of the ACRO Annual Meeting.
This will be a highly interactive and engaging 2.5 day symposium that addresses key topics in radiation oncology management and administration.
Wednesday, February 26, 2020:
Coding & Reimbursement Seminar featuring RevenueCycle’s Ron DiGiaimo from 2 -5 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 27 and Friday, Feb. 28
Two full days of administrator-specific programming.
Topics to include:
- Enhancing the Patient Experience
- Operations and Staffing
- Network Dosimetry, Standardized Communications, Team Building
- Opportunities for Community Engagement
- Practice Building
- Building Referral Base, Marketing, Role for Physician Liaisons
- Total Revenue Cycle, Insurance Authorization, Additional discussion of APM/EOCPM
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Condition Reporting System, Accreditation, what to do when events occur.
- Technology Assessment/Implementation
- Staff Well-being
- Business and Economics of Radiation Oncology
Register soon for the deepest discounted pricing and be sure to book your hotel room in our room block at the beautiful Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Use the links at the top of this page to register and get more hotel information.
Pricing for ACRO Associate Members*: Early $250, Regular: $350, Late: $450
Pricing for non- members: Early $350, Regular: $450, Late: $550
*To receive member pricing, be sure you are a current ACRO Associate Member prior to registering for the symposium. Visit the membership page of the website for details.